GLS-Kelp Extract is an unique biological product derived from Sea Weed Extract (Eschophylam).
How to do use it
- Shake well before use.
- Mix 2-3 ml of Kelp Extact in one litre of water and spray.
- For better results spray 3 times at 15 days interval at active growth, flowering & fruiting crops.
- For sand mix application, mix 500 - 1000 ml in 10 Kg dry sand & apply for one acre.
- It can be mixed with pesticides, fungicides except copper based products
Applications & benefits
- GLS-Kelp Extact helps in better nutrient uptake, better root growth better quality and higher yield.
- Provides resistance to draught and frost conditions.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and safe to use.
View Documents :MSDS-Kelp Extract